Saturday 1 January 2011

Just Move On

My theme today is "Just move on". I tend to linger on things too long, then my to-do list doesn't get done.  Like I may play Farmville too long.  Or I'll be sitting on a couch and an old movie was on when I sat down. I've already missed the first 20 minutes of it, but I feel compelled to watch till the end. Why? An object at rest tends to remain at rest I suppose.

I feel like this gourd, just sitting around doing nothing.
Or I'll be in the Etsy chatroom. Now the first 20 minutes are very useful.  But 2 hours? That's a bit too much. I need to limit my Etsy visits to 20 or 30 minutes.  I'd be better off posting new items than lurking in chat. Typically my mood goes downhill if I stay there too long. It's a new year so new rule...just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment