Saturday 7 January 2012

Shop Til You Drop

Today's theme must have been shop til you drop because I suddenly found myself on a shopping spree.  That's what happens when I have no money for so long, then when I get some I am out of so many things. First I went to return a shirt to J's fashion. They had forgotten to take the security tag off of it.  A lot of good the tag did...the alarm didn't beep when I left, nor when I brought the shirt back into the store.
While I was there I also got socks, 2 scarves for gifts, some eye shadow, and 2 more t-shirts.

Then I went to the new bargain store next door and spent another $20. It's huge with everything from  yarn to canned baby corn.

After that I needed to get new shoes so it was off to Payless Shoe Source. Then the bank, then the grocery store and finally home. I better slow down or I won't have enough money to get to the end of the month.

New Black Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment